What are the benefits of yoga?
- Yoga is a great way to work on your flexibility and strength.
- It helps you stretch your muscles and depending on the type of class it can be a cardio work out as well.
- It helps you to move better and be less stiff and tired.
- Yoga improves muscle tone .
- Yoga can improve your posture and builds body awareness.
- Yoga can help you relax and destress and find a sense of peace and calmness.
- Yoga has been known to lower blood pressure and reduce heart rate.
- Yoga has also been linked to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and better immune system function.
- Yoga improves your ability to perform better in other sports by improving flexibility, increasing strength and endurance.
- Yoga increases your sense of balance.
What are the Benefits of Christian yoga?
Christian yoga can benefit you by all the things mentioned above as well as:
- Help you to have a better prayer life and teaches meditation methods.
- Listen to Christian music.
- Hear scripture read.
- Give you a sense of community where you are loved and cared for.
- Opportunity to praise and worship with your body.
Click one of the links below to share this page.